Feel free to submit a PR adding a link to your own recaps, guides or reviews!
- Arjun Khode’s blog about summaries for each day, including fixed glitches, bugs and extra features.
- Nitish Dayal's Text Guides are great for those who like reading over watching.
- Thorsten Frommen shares how he solved the exercises before viewing the answers.
- Soyaine 写的中文指南包含了过程记录和难点解释
- Ayo Isaiah's Recaps and Lessons Learned.
- Adriana Rios shares her alternative solutions.
- Michael Einsohn publishes each challenge after watching the video once.
- Mike Ekkel
- Yusef Habib lessons and tricks learned, and a gh-page to see working all the mini-projects.
- Amelie Yeh 30 lessons notes with things I've learned, and those important recaps. and directly view my demos here 🇹🇼😄
- Rayhatron - walkthroughs, recaps and lessons learned.
- Andrei Dobra Full repo with lessons learned and a gh-page with all the exercises.
- Usmaan Ali's summary of the technical skills learned from each project. He's also posting them as separate blog posts here.
- Axel's lessons learned and a showcase with the projects.
- Chris 中文實戰，目標描述、過程紀錄。
- Lee Keitel's Blog includes summaries of each lesson, what I learned from each one, and my thoughts about the topic taught and using them in the future.
- Dustin Hsiao 包含了各篇介紹、 效果Demo、各篇詳解及記錄過程，附上部分延伸閱讀及gh-page。
- GuaHsu - 紀錄各篇練習過程與心得，並嘗試擴充部分練習，也做了一個包含全部練習的介紹站🇹🇼
- Daniela's completed challenges on GitHub Pages and [Codepen].(https://codepen.io/collection/DapZeP/) :raised_hands: :muscle: :+1:
- Dmitrii Pashutskii's code of all challenges on GitHub with Pages and review blog posts.
- Abid Hasan's completion of all challenges. This was awesome!! Learned so much! :+1:
- Yusong Notes Records Yusong JS 30 days note and demo. :star2:
- Ding's Implementation code and online demo.
- Herminio Torres lessons and tricks learned, and a gh-page to see working all the mini-projects.
- Dmytro Borysovskyi says many thanks to for the course to Wes 🤝 It was incredible challenge 👌 The full repository with code available here and demos can be reached by the link to gh-pages.👍👍👍
- Kizito's follow along repo with completed challenges and notes.
- VannTile's repository and GitHub Pages showcase. Thank you for a great ⌨️ experience.
- Alex Kim completed all the challenges. You can check them out at github pages.
- Mikhail Thomas created JS30++ to add another level of challenge ontop of this already great course.
- Ramon Morcillo finished this awesome challenge!. You can see the showcase of his implementations on this link.
- Santiago Escobar's repository and GitHub Pages showcase.
- Harry Xie 紀錄 30 天的練習筆記在 此連結.
- Van Ribeiro's about demos and recaps. On GitHub Repo there's a summary about what was learned and researched.
- Mugilan is currently doing this challenge. Check out his Repo and the Live Demo.
- Eshan Vohra is currently doing this challenge. Check out my repo here.
- RegusAl is currently doing this challenge. Check out my repo here.
- filipkowal Fix to flex panels (5th day) so the panels deactivate when clicked on another one.
- Mo. Saif'snote on lessons learned and a gh-pages showcase for the projects.
Here are some links of people who have done the tutorials, but in a different language or framework:
- Akinjide Bankole used Node.js with Jade to solve the exercises.
- Adrien Poly a modest attempt to convert Drum Kit, Video Player, Local Tapas, TypeHead to Stimulus JS framework in a Rails App.
- Will Wager another TypeScript implementation!
- marcoSven solution suggestion for 10 - Hold Shift and Check Checkboxes.
A note on Pull Requests
These are meant to be 1:1 copies of what is done in the video. If you found a better / different way to do things, great, but I will be keeping them the same as the videos.
The starter files + solutions will be updated if/when the videos are updated.