Keycloak is an Open Source Identity and Access Management solution for modern Applications and Services.
Help and Documentation
Reporting Security Vulnerabilities
If you've found a security vulnerability, please look at the instructions on how to properly report it
Reporting an issue
If you believe you have discovered a defect in Keycloak, please open an issue. Please remember to provide a good summary, description as well as steps to reproduce the issue.
To run Keycloak, download the distribution from our website. Unzip and run:
Alternatively, you can use the Docker image by running:
docker run quay.io/keycloak/keycloak start-dev
For more details refer to the Keycloak Documentation.
Building from Source
To build from source, refer to the building and working with the code base guide.
To run tests, refer to the running tests guide.
To write tests, refer to the writing tests guide.
Before contributing to Keycloak, please read our contributing guidelines.
Other Keycloak Projects
- Keycloak - Keycloak Server and Java adapters
- Keycloak Documentation - Documentation for Keycloak
- Keycloak QuickStarts - QuickStarts for getting started with Keycloak
- Keycloak Node.js Connect - Node.js adapter for Keycloak
- Keycloak Node.js Admin Client - Node.js library for Keycloak Admin REST API