Easy AdminLTE integration with Laravel
This package provides an easy way to quickly set up AdminLTE v3 with Laravel (6 or higher). It has no requirements and dependencies besides Laravel, so you can start building your admin panel immediately. The package provides a blade template that you can extend and an advanced menu configuration system. Also, and optionally, the package offers a set of AdminLTE styled authentication views that you can use in replacement of the ones that are provided by the legacy laravel/ui authentication scaffolding.
If you want to use an older Laravel or AdminLTE version, review the following package releases:
- Releases 1.x: These releases supports Laravel 5 and include AdminLTE v2
- Releases 2.x: These releases supports Laravel 6 or higher and include AdminLTE v2
The current package requirements are:
- Laravel >= 6.x
- PHP >= 7.2
Issues, Questions and Pull Requests
You can report issues or ask questions in the issues section. Please, start your issue with
[BUG] and your question with
[QUESTION] in the subject.
If you have a question, it is recommended to make a search over the closed issues first.
To submit a Pull Request, fork this repository and create a new branch to commit your new changes there. Finally, open a Pull Request from your new branch. Refer to the contribution guidelines for detailed instructions. When submitting a Pull Request take the next notes into consideration:
- Verify that the Pull Request don't introduce a high downgrade on the code quality.
- If the Pull Request introduces a new feature, consider adding a proposal of the documentation for the Wiki.
- Keep the package focused, don't add special support to other packages or to solve very particular situations. These changes will make the package more hard to maintain.