Smart Contracts Audits by Chainsulting
Smart Contract Audits (Ethereum, Hyperledger, EOS, Tezos) by a reputable company are an essential part of any smart contract development. While the rise of blockchain presents a unique opportunity to create smart contracts for digital assets, such as Utility or Security token. Smart Contract applications come with unique security concerns that have historically led to millions of USD in losses (The DAO or Parity Freeze).
To mitigate these risks, it is necessary to conduct Smart Contract Security Audits, also to provide transparency to the investors and community.
Chainsulting provides an audit with the German technology and security standards, which are the highest in the world.
- Automated Vulnerability Test (Mythril, Slither, Oyente, Solhint, HoneyBadger, Internal Tool,...)
- Manual Security Test (Line by line, SWC-Registry, Overflow, CVE, Gamification of functions,...)
- Optimization & Code Convention Check
- Verify Claims (Your general functions and business logic gets double checked)
- Full Report & Recommendations (If we find critical or high issues doing the audit, we will reach out immediately) PR:
- Social Media Post (@chainsulting verified Twitter)
- Reflecting the audit on our GitHub & Website
- Audit displayed on your CMC Listing (Token)
Awarded as Top Open-Source project https://gitclone.dev/top-ethereum-contract-open-source-projects-on-github/
Get Your Smart Contract Security Audit Today!